AboutLUNICS is not strictly a Linux User's Group. We're the Linux/UNIX ("LUNICS", get it?) special interest group of the ACGNJ. LUNICS is a group of UNIX enthusiasts from in and around the central New Jersey area; our interests run to all aspects of UNIX, Linux, BSD and open source software. We've also been known to hack hardware on occasion. The LUNICS SIG leader is Andreas Meyer.
MeetingsOur meetings are held on the first Monday of the month from 8:00PM to 10:00PM at the Scotch Plains Rescue Squad building in Scotch Plains, NJ. The meeting room is upstairs. Explicit directions to SPRS can be found on the ACGNJ web page.
- September 1, 2014: Monthly meeting
- October 6, 2014: Monthly meeting
- November 3, 2014: Monthly meeting
- December 1, 2014: Monthly meeting
- Are you doing something using Linux (or Unix, BSD, etc.)? Got a new favorite application, tool or language?
- Please consider giving an informal talk at an upcoming meeting.
- Send an email to claim a meeting date. Or just show up and start talking. Really, we're pretty laid back.
- Join our email list: email@example.com
To subscribe, visit http://lists.whatexit.org/mailman/listinfo/lunics